Saturday 15 May 2010

Class of '03

There is a tradition at my school which involves the leaving class to "muck up" the school on their last day. 
After 7 long years, it was finally my class' turn. Our theme (because there are always themes) was convicts and/or prison, depending on who you asked. 




As our theme was convicts, it meant that everyone had to dress up in accordance with the theme, which meant we were all wearing bright orange jumpsuits (see below).


Two of my favourite people
Generally causing havoc.....



The theme did leave the year group with an interesting sartorial dilemma - how do you make a men's regular (the smallest size available) look good? I think everyone did really well. 
The main accessory was a head band/scarf:
 




Sunglasses, stripy tees and silly masks were also used:

I wore my jumpsuit with a Topshop vest and sunglasses, vintage bag, bandana stolen from one of my parents and converse. 
Does anyone else's school have any ridiculous traditions? I'd love to hear about them.
Flo x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great idea, all those orange jumpsuits :D
    In Belgium, they do a similar thing (with a theme, a show, etc..), but 100 days before the last school day. Therefore it's called "100-days".
    Congratulations on (almost) graduating :)
    xoxo
    Luna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails