Wednesday 5 May 2010

Topshop Make-Up

I'm not sure why they haven't done it before, but Topshop has FINALLY released a make-up range. 
I went in this morning and bought a kohl eyeliner pencil and some mint green nail varnish called "Gone Fishin", that looks like the colour Chanel were doing a couple of seasons ago. Prices are good - £4 for the eyeliner and £5 for the nail varnish. It comes in this really cute bag too.
The kohl eyeliner works really well - I may be swayed from my usual Rimmel liquid eyeliner. And the nail varnish is a fab colour and works really well - the brush is a good size and it dries quickly (this is a real plus because I get bored waiting for my nails to dry.

I also want to get the liquid eyeliner (I have to use mine up first!) - it's brush is like a felt pen tip, except it comes to a really sharp point, so you can get some really fine lines with it (unfortunately I don't have a picture of it).
The only part of the collection I'm not sure about is the eyeshadow duos. I've never understood the purpose of them - there's always one colour you like better and you use it up more or it blends with the other colour and then its destroyed and you have to throw it away. Or am I the only person who goes through that pain?
I want to try the lipstick as well, but I should probably wait for my next pay cheque.
Flo x

Eyeshadow duo image via: topshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails