Friday 1 October 2010

Life as a Student.

For some reason, I imagined that being a student would involve a lot of eating, sleeping, going out or just sitting around in halls with my friends. Fresher's Week ended on Monday, and my fellow first years and I have been thrown in at the deep end of the pool that is university life. What with all the reading I have to do for my course (already), my job, and spending time with my new friends, I've barely had an hour to sit and check emails, read blogs and update this one. Which may explain why I am writing this at 1:30am. 
I did, however, find time to go to the Topshop Student Shop yesterday. My favourite purchase of the night has to be this black hat, which was priced at £25, but I got it for £20 because the whole point of the event was the students got 20% off. 
I've been looking for a hat like this for a while, and I'm really pleased I found it. The feathers are actually brown, black and white, but I think when they get wet, they will get matted and so I think when that happens I'll just pull them out. 
Flo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails