Sunday 19 September 2010

New glasses, new room.

Before I left for university, I decided I wanted some new glasses. I had a pair that I really disliked, and as a result, I really didn't wear them. I bought this Dior pair from Vision Express - they were expensive, but the amount of time I will spend wearing them justifies the price - I've already worn them so many times in the 10 days that I've had them.  

This is my new room in my halls at university, and this is the only place where I can get an full length outfit shot - standing on my bed, with my camera on the shelves opposite. I don't have a full length mirror, so I'm using this technique to see what my clothes look like. It does make deciding what shoes to wear difficult. 
I'm wearing a black H&M cotton dress, black M&S tights and my Dior glasses.
Flo x

1 comment:

  1. Ahh i'm starting uni soon... i BETTER have a full length mirror in my room or else i am going to look like shit whenever i leave the building.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails