Saturday 6 August 2011

What I Wore To: The Beach

Doing my best Rumi Neely impression at Broadstairs beach yesterday. 
The weather was finally nice enough to go the beach, but because this is England, it gets chilly in the afternoon once you come out of the sea, so I bought the biggest jumper I could find with me. The jumper and floral shorts are from Topshop, the sunglasses are from Ray Ban and the Coca-Cola is from the kiosk. I had a white shirt from Zara on underneath as a cover-up for when I was in the sun (you can just see the collar under the shirt).

2 comments:

  1. It's ridiculous how cold it gets when you get out the sea (unless the sun is baking hot...but because this is England that NEVER happens does it!) I like your big jumper! xx
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails