Wednesday 27 January 2010

British Fashion Awards.

I was lucky enough to go to the British Fashion Awards last December. It was the first big awards show that I had been to, and I loved it. I was so lucky to get to go, and for a teenager of my generation, I got to do a lot of celebrity spotting. Here's my mother and I waiting outside
It was at the Royal Courts of Justice, and it was done up wonderfully for the occasion. My Dad took a picture of me inside.


I saw so many people I have seen on the pages of Vogue: Vivienne Westwood, Philip Green, Kate Moss, Karen Elson (she told me she liked my hair! SCREAM!), Jameela Jamil, Victoria Beckham, Henry Holland and Pixie Geldof to name a few. My brother was very excited that I had my photo taken with James Cordon, of The History Boys and Gavin and Stacey:
    
But my real fashion excitement was when the creative director of American Vogue, Grace Coddington, agreed to have her picture taken with me. I have loved her work for years - my Dad would buy American Vogue and she always styled me favourite shoots. My favourite one she styled recently is the one she did with Lily Cole, Andrew Garfield and Lady Gaga. I thought she was brilliant during in The September Isuue. Even now, you can still see she modelled when she was younger:


I honestly don't think I'll ever get the chance to go to something like this ever again; it was an amazing once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Flo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails