Sunday 24 January 2010

For the love of Converse



Converse have been a part of my life for a long time. I have been reliably informed (by my mother) that I learnt to walk in a pair of Converse.


I only have five pairs at the moment, but at it's peak my Converse Collection was made up of 12 pairs - all different styles, colours and patterns. Between the age of 11 and 15, I didn't where anything else.

The Converse (on the left) are currently my favourite pair - black low top all star classics. They go with everything - unlike high tops they can be worn with skirts and not look like I'm trying to be an emo.

My oldest pair are my pink high top all stars (top); I love them to pieces and I've had them since I was 13. They've been everywhere with me - France, Italy, Greece, Spain and America. I'm wearing them with my Topshop skinny jeans.
Flo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails