Friday 19 March 2010

Shoe Heaven

While waiting for my bus in town today, I had an epiphany (who knew Canterbury bus station could be so inspiring?):
I need some shoes in my life that have a either a wedge or a peep toe, but preferably both.



The gorgeous booties are from Topshop, as are these wedges: 





I like these beauties from Office, and they're not too expensive either:







The black sandals also come in pale pink, with a lighter wooden heel, which I like as well, but I would probably wear these more. 

My aspirational shoes:



Above and below are Jimmy Choos. 



Alexander Wang




Chanel 




Burberry




Christian Louboutin

Right, I'm off to see if I have anything similar to any of these in my  wardrobe. If not, I'm off to the shops. 
Flo x

Topshop shoes via: topshop.com
Office shoes via: office.co.uk
Jimmy Choo and Alexander Wang shoes via: net-a-porter.com
Chanel shoes via: chanel.com
Burberry shoes via: burberry.com
Christian Louboutin shoes via: christianlouboutin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails