Saturday 18 December 2010

That's enough snow, thanks.

Thanks to the snow, it took me two hours to get home from work tonight (the journey normally takes me 20 minutes). Luckily I was all wrapped up in several winter layers. 
I finally found a big cosy man-style coat (I've been looking for one for ages) in Topshop a couple of weeks ago. It's got lots of lovely pockets to keep my hands warm, but it means that when I get back to my flat, I have to spend ages hunting for my keys, which are always inevitably in the last pocket I look in.
My coat and hat are from Topshop, my scarf was a birthday present and my desert boots are from Office (I raved about them here). 
I'm sure everyone is doing this, but here's a picture of the snow in Canterbury - I'm back at home for Christmas break, so I was at work when the snow started. It had been snowing for about 45 minutes at this point:
While I was keeping warm in Topshop on my lunch break, I bumped into Gem, who writes Gem Fatale's Style Blog. She was so lovely and chatted to me for a few minutes - you should definitely go and check out her blog if you have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails