Wednesday 14 April 2010

More Life Advice

Never go to a foam party when you're having a good hair day and wearing a new dress. Because your friend will think it funny to push you into the foam (that goes up to your waist) and put a load of said foam in your hair.

Before:

This is Charlotte. She's fun. She doesn't push people into foam.
I'm wearing a Gap Kids denim jacket that used to belong to my brother, my "Florence" necklace that I got for my 18th birthday, my new (and possibly ruined) H&M t-shirt dress and a hoop earring I found in my jewellery box that I'm wearing in an ironic way. 

After:

My parting was ruined (to the extent that I actually had to comb my hair this morning) and it took ten minutes in the toilets to get all the mascara and eyeliner off my face.
Flo x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails