Monday 5 April 2010

Sunglasses in the dark....what a diva

I love Beyonce. There I said it. And I didn't think I could love her anymore after she pointed at me when I went to see her (she did point at me! We made eye contact! There was a moment!). And then she went out wearing the embellished tweed Chanel jacket (with denim shorts!!) that I have a picture of somewhere on my aspirational wall. I know it's shallow that my love for her grows with what she is wearing and blah blah blah. But I don't care. Because she is a goddess. 

I'm off to practice the Single Ladies dance now.
Flo x

Image via: Google images

2 comments:

  1. amazing look.... wid tweed jacket and dark sunglasses....gorgeous look in dark.... Get cool, desigener, fantastic and a variety of oakley sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am laughing at a vision of myself in this outfit. haha! beyo pulls it off though

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails