Sunday 18 April 2010

Summer's here.

It felt like the start of summer today (the sun was shining, birds were singing, and I went out without needing to wear tights or over the knee socks) so Mama Eastoe and I headed over to Whitstable for some light shopping. 

We went to this gorgeous little shop that sold all sorts of odds and bobs for the garden. (There's Mama Eastoe, ignoring me and the camera).


I thought this mirror/water feature was pretty cool.
I took some more pictures, but my memory card was acting up. 
Also, I got some new shoes: 
They're from Office and they're called the Loose Lace (see, no tights!) My friend calls them "the Victorian chimney sweep boots". They're real leather and are really comfortable, but the stitching around the top does rub my ankle sometimes. 
Flo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails