Saturday 8 January 2011

Experiments in length

I picked this dress up in Topshop a while ago, and I love it, but it has taken me a while to work out how to wear it. I wanted to try out the mid-length skirt trend that is going to be huge come spring/summer. I like that the slip underneath is the length of the dresses I normally wear (just above the knee), but the chiffon skirt on top is that bit longer. I tried wearing it with black tights but the effect of the longer skirt was lost, so I had to borrow some nude tights from my mother. I wore the dress with ankle boots from Office. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like this, you've kept it nice and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love your user tagline- that's also my predicament! Damn my mother convincing me Fashion wasn't a viable option.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails