Sunday 9 January 2011

Home Sweet Home

I go back to university soon and while I'm looking forward to going back (seeing my friends, no curfew, no dog hair on my clothes, having my entire shoe collection), there are definitely some things I'm going to miss about being at home. Namely; my family, my pets, having my meals cooked for me, having me laundry done, a clean house, TV, and my lovely bedroom, which I got Just Right about three days before I left for university. 
I think the bookshelves are my favourite part of my room. I've about 50 more books, 20 more magazines and a lot more DVDs in my flat at university, so for once, my shelves aren't ridiculously cluttered. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey
    came across your blog the other week and love your posts! :) your on my top 10 blogs list, just thought i'd let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shelves! desperate for some like this in my room to fill with books & bits & bobs! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails