Thursday 6 January 2011

Black Velvet

While taking a break from my coursework, I was reading through some blogs, I came across a post on the Walk The Sand blog about this black velvet headband from Topshop (here on the website).
It's £12 (without student discount) and will be arriving at my flat in 3 - 6 working days.
It took me about 30 seconds to see it on Walk The Sand and get it up on Topshop's website and another 30 seconds to have it ordered and on it's way to me.
I've been looking for something like this for ages. In the past couple of months, I've really got into the whole headband look (very late, I know). I've mainly been wearing bandanas, but they don't stay on my head very easily or keep my hair under control as I'd like or keep my ears warm, which I hope this headband will. 

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, don't they do it in maroon too? I want both....

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo awesome you bought one!
    Seriously I've had it on ALL day and it hasn't slipped once. That's a miracle!

    (I now want the burgundy one too to complete my collection!).
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails