Wednesday 12 January 2011

Winging it

I was given this gorgeous ring for Christmas. It's one of those ones that has two loops for your fingers. While it is a brilliant piece of design (the wing is like a locket, it folds out so you have two wings on your hand instead of one), it is very difficult to type with, as your fingers don't stretch as far. I wore it to work and really messed up the muscles in my arm. 
It's from Topshop (can't find it on the website) and while it is lovely it broke on New Years Eve (for no apparent reason). I'd definitely give a double finger ring another go, but I'd probably go for one less likely to fall apart so quickly. 

1 comment:

  1. There's this double fingered Love one from Accessorize that I really want to buy, but I can't put up with the complete lack of mobility you then have in your fingers- I suppose it's a bit like my dislike for gloves. This one is gorgeous though, how rubbish that it broke.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails