Monday 15 November 2010

Scarlet Woman

I wear a lot of black. I love it's simplicity, it goes with everything, and it's easy to wear. However, for a while now, I feel like I've been wearing black too much - I regularly wear all black outfits (black dress, tights, cardigan and boots) - and it's getting a little dull. 
So I've decided to branch out, and get some colour into my wardrobe. This past week, I've bought a red dress, and a pair of red heels. 
I bought this red dress from Topshop: 
It's sold out online, and they didn't have in the Topshop store where I'm studying, so I had to go to the Topshop concession in the department store - this was a bit annoying as I got vouchers for my birthday I could have put towards the dress. 
I also bought these gorgeous red suede heels from Office, that were on my birthday wish list and that I've been lusting after since August. I'm normally a UK size 4, but I had to get a size 3 and put half-insoles in to get them to fit, but they are worth it - so beautiful and so worth it. 
This photo and the poor lighting in my room really doesn't do these beauties justice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails