Saturday 26 June 2010

Clothes Show Live Style Awards

Last night I was lucky enough to get tickets to the Clothes Show Live Style Awards in London. 
Held in Earls Court 1 (the last time I was there was for a Justin Timberlake concert when I was 11),
there were just six awards, performances by The Wanted (a boyband?), Esme Dentes (friend of Justin) and Paloma Faith, who was very good and won the Best Dressed Female award. In her acceptance speech, she gave the valuable advice of "girls should keep eating". She recommended kebabs. 
Following the awards ceremony there was a 30 minute catwalk show, complete with dancers, which was rather impressive.
I also bumped into Katie and Joe (of the blog What Katie Wore) and it was nice to see them again.
I wore a vintage jacket (whose lining was coming apart all night), a Dorothy Perkins dress and Marc Jacobs watch, with Topshop wedges and bag. 
This picture was taken by my talented little brother on his iPhone. 
Flo x

1 comment:

  1. wow you look stunning!
    that jacket is beautiful
    belle xx
    ellabellevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails