Monday 28 June 2010

One exam left

I'm going to and do some outfit posts over the summer. 
I am going to begin with today's outfit, as there is less than 48 hours to go until my summer finally begins.
 
I'm wearing a Topshop crop-top that I cut the sleeves off because it was just TOO HOT, River Island shorts,  and Office pumps. That's it. Because of the heat, I am attempting to wear as few clothes as possible without actually wandering around in my underwear. 
A word about the shorts. They are the first item I have ever bought from River Island. I'm not a River Island girl, at all. But after being greatly disappointed by Topshop, H&M, and Zara (I even tried Cult), my desperation made me cross to the other side of the pedestrianised zone and enter River Island, a place where my friends and I fear to tread (I'm  not actually sure why...). And there these shorts were, hanging right by the door. 
Has anyone else had any miraculous discoveries like this? 
Flo x

1 comment:

  1. i dont tend to shop in riverisland much at all either
    i think it generally looks like a chavvy version of cheryl cole
    however i did get a wheres wally book from there for my boyfriend's birthday ha
    belle xx
    ellabellevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails