Wednesday 14 July 2010

Lounge On The Farm

I spent the last four days at my local music festival, Lounge On The Farm, with my friends, watching bands and burning up in the hottest weekend of the year (so far). The main reason I went was to see Martha Reeves and the Vandellas, a Motown group who I've been listening to for as long as I can remember (parental influence). We also saw: Example, DJ Yoda, Beardyman, Fionn Regan, Toots and the Maytals, my school's band, Slam Funk, who won a competition to play at the festival, Slow Club, Hot Club de Paris and First Aid Kit. 
Martha Reeves
Fionn Regan
Slam Funk
I didn't realise how much sitting around there is at festivals (this was my first festival), so we spent a lot of the time by our tent in the campsite. 


I have the Hipstamatic app on my iPhone - I may have over used it.






Flo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails